A Hall effect sensor is s transducer that varies its output voltage in response to changes in magnetic fields. Hall sensars are used for proximity seitching, positioning, speed detection and current sensing applications.
UNIQUE FLIGHT CONTROL
Trigger with“safety lock”function
IMMEDIATE SWITCHING THE PLAYER'S PERSPECTIVES...
DELICATE SPEED CONTROL
Throttle for increased or decreased engine's power
REALISTIC SHOOTING FEELINGS...
Trigger for real shooting
FUNCTION EVOLUTION !!
Powerful 32bits ARM based controller
CYCLIC SWITCH FOR 29 BUTTONS WITH 2 MODES FUNCTION
Compatable with different platforms, Setting to favorite features.
• Perfect flight control
• Magnetic, Contactless
• Hall sensor technology that delivers ultimate precision and reliability
• Powerful 32 bits ARM-based controller
• Axis X, Axis Y, Rudder, and Throttle with adjustable precision
(256/512/1024/2048/4096 steps per axis)
• Adjustable dead zones
• X, Y axes with digital contactless sensors
• Twist axis with resistor
• Trigger with “safety lock” function
• 8-ways HAT-switch
• 29 buttons with mode function
• Cyclic switch for 2 Modes
• 4 axes (X, Y, Z, and RX)
• Power: 5V from USB-connection
• Size: 188x148x238mm